вторник, 29 марта 2011 г.

redmine e-mail configuration with exim4 on debian/ubuntu

So where I was: I had redmine installed from ubuntu repository, I had exim4 configured to work with gmail, and all that /usr/share/doc/redmine/README.Debian.gz was saying about email configuration that I had to copy /usr/share/doc/redmine/examples/email.yml.example into /etc/redmine/default/email.yml
but in this instruction I have found exactly needed peace of config:
production:
  delivery_method: :smtp
  smtp_settings:
    address: 127.0.0.1
    port: 25
    domain: your-domain.com
    authentication: :none
That's it. You've only to replace "production" section in /etc/redmine/default/email.yml with code above and don't forget to change 'your-domain.com' with domain configured in your mail server (exim4).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий